Also known as Out Of This World™ and released across more than a dozen platforms since its 1991 debut, Another World™ has attained cult status among critics and sophisticated gamers alike for its cinematic effects in the graphics, sound and cut scenes.
A CAPTIVATING ADVENTURE
The actor plays the part of Lester Knight Chaykin, a young physics researcher. While he is right in the middle of doing experiments, his laboratory is struck by lighting and completely destroyed, hurling him into another world, a world populated by humanoid creatures, where danger can spring at any moment.
You must escape from this strange civilization. You will nonetheless meet a companion who will soon become your ally and help you in this merciless fight!
20th ANNIVERSARY EDITION SPECIALLY THOUGHT OUT FOR ANDROID
• Switch from the original graphics to HD graphics by sliding two fingers on the screen at any time in the game
• New Touch controls specially redesigned or classic D-pad (directional arrows and original action buttons)
• 3 difficulty modes: Normal (easier than the original), Hard (similar to the original) and Hardcore (harder than the original)
• Sound and sound effects are 100% remastered
• Compatible with Bluetooth-connected Zeemote joysticks
• 5 languages available (English, French, Italian, German, Spanish)
• Xperia PLAY optimized.
• MOGA and MOGA Pro controller support
Click Download Green button below, Wait for 5 seconds and click the skipad at the right top corner, and the file will be automatically download. Sometimes the file is in another website, just click the download and the file will be download. For more info click this link "https://apkgamers.org/how-to-download/".
Download the game APK file, After Download Finish, tap the downloaded file in your notification bar and Install.
Or go to your File Manager and navigate your Download folder, find the game apk and install it.
Download game APK file and Game Cache
Go to your File Manager and navigate your Download folder.
Find the gamecache file and tap long press the file and tap the menu in your phone and tap Extract or Decompressed.
After Extract or Decompressed the file, Copy the folder that start in com. and paste to Android/OBB folder or Android/Data. you can see in Download orange button above where to put the cache file
You can now Install the apk and open it.
©2017, APKGAMERS.ORG. All rights reserved