B1 File Manager is a file explorer which allows to:
– unzip over 38 archive formats (multi-volume and password-protected);
– compress files into zip and b1 archives;
– manage the files in internal storage, external SD card and USB-drives;
– manage Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Box and 4shared cloud storages;
– stream media files from the cloud storages and via SMB with no need to actually download files (NOTE: streaming speed highly depends on your Internet connection speed).
Dear friends, a lot of hard work and efforts went into the development of B1 File Manager and the B1 team needs your support. You might have noticed that B1 File Manager now displays sponsored offers. This is what allows us to distribute B1 File Manger for free. However, we’ve listened to your feedback and we’ve introduced an option to disable ads for a small payment. The option is available from the menu in the action bar. Whatever you choose, it will help us in further development of B1 File Manager. Thank you! – Regards, Adam Buyer
NOTE: Due to changes in Google’s policy, B1 File Manager and B1 Free Archiver have no permission to write to an external SD card. A workaround can be found here: http://blog.b1.org/sandbox-an-easier-work-with-sd-card-in-kitkat/
The creators of B1 Free Archiver bring to you the ultimate tool for handling files on your device – B1 File Manager.
B1 File Manager is a full-featured and free file explorer with support for most popular cloud storage, networks and archives.
* File explorer
– Browse the content of the internal storage, external SD card, USB drives, cloud storages and networks
– Move, delete, copy, paste, rename and view details for files and folders
– Multi-selection of files and folders
– Easy-to-use and intuitive UI
– Fast file Search
– Immediate Media Library synchronization keeps your music player and picture viewer content updated
– Create Bookmarks for easy access to your favorite and most frequently visited folders;
– Filter options allow to display files with a certain extension
* Cloud storage manager
– Dropbox support
– Google Drive support
– Microsoft OneDrive (former SkyDrive) support
– Box.com support
– 4shrared support
– Video, music and other files streaming
– Support for unlimited storage accounts
– Create new accounts without leaving the app
– Accounts are saved automatically with no need to re-login
* Networks manager
– Built in FTP client
– Built in SFTP client
– SMB support
* Archive manager
– Decompress zip files (unzip), decompress rar files (unrar)
– Create b1 and zip archives
– Open 7z, apk, a, ar, arj, bz2, bzip2, cab, deb, gz, gzip, jar, iso, lha, lzh, lzma, mtz, rpm, tar, tar.bz2, tbz, tbz2, tar.gz, tgz, tpz, taz, tar.lzma, tar.xz, tar.Z, xap, xar, xz, Z, zipx
– Browse files inside archives without actual extraction
– Open password-protected zip, rar and 7z
– Partial extract – extract only selected files, not the whole archive
– Support for zip with non-Latin symbols
– Open multi-part (split) rar and b1 archives (part0001, z01, 001, part01)
– Use preset multi-volume archive sizes for easy share via email, CD/DVD burn or set any custom size
– Compress files into zip or b1 archives
– Create password-protected zip and b1 archives
– Progress in notification area and work in background mode
B1 Free Archiver is available for Android, Windows PC, Mac and Linux. Visit our official site for additional information: http://b1.org/
If you have any feature request, please, submit it to [email protected]
B1 File Manager does not collect, sell, rent, or share any personally identifiable information about the user to the third-parties. System permissions required solely for the purpose of correct functionality of its current and upcoming features.
Click Download Green button below, Wait for 5 seconds and click the skipad at the right top corner, and the file will be automatically download. Sometimes the file is in another website, just click the download and the file will be download. For more info click this link "https://apkgamers.org/how-to-download/".
Download the game APK file, After Download Finish, tap the downloaded file in your notification bar and Install.
Or go to your File Manager and navigate your Download folder, find the game apk and install it.
Download game APK file and Game Cache
Go to your File Manager and navigate your Download folder.
Find the gamecache file and tap long press the file and tap the menu in your phone and tap Extract or Decompressed.
After Extract or Decompressed the file, Copy the folder that start in com. and paste to Android/OBB folder or Android/Data. you can see in Download orange button above where to put the cache file
You can now Install the apk and open it.
© 2016-2020, APKGAMERS.ORG. All rights reserved