This is the ad-free version of Nostalgia.NES (NES Emulator).
TRY THE LITE VERSION FOR FREE BEFORE PURCHASING: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nostalgiaemulators.neslite
NO GAMES ARE INCLUDED IN THE APP!
Nostalgia.NES is a high quality NES emulator based on the most up-to-date revision of the famous FCEUX.
– Modern, cool-looking & user friendly interface
– Highly customizable virtual controller! You can adjust the size and position of each button to suit your needs.
– Game progress saving and loading – 8 manual slots with screenshots & an autosave slot. Share save states among your devices via BT, mail, skype etc. directly from the app.
– Quick Save/Quick Load
– Controls opacity settings
– Rewinding! Got killed by a bad guy? Never mind! Just rewind the game a couple of seconds back and try again!
– Wi-Fi controller mode! This unique feature allows several devices to be connected with each other. Turn your phone into a wireless gamepad and play your favorite multiplayer NES games with your friends. We support up to 4 players! Learn more: http://nostalgiaemulators.com/?page_id=101
– Zapper (light gun) emulation
– Turbo buttons & A+B button
– PAL (Europe)/NTSC (USA, Japan) video modes support
– Hardware accelerated graphics utilizing OpenGL ES
– 44100 Hz stereo sound
– Hardware keyboard support
– Supports HID bluetooth gamepads (MOGA, 8bitdo etc.)
– Screenshots – easily capture an image of the game any time during gameplay
– Use special cheat codes to make NES games even more fun! Learn more: http://nostalgiaemulators.com/?page_id=108
– NES and ZIP file support
No ROMs are included in the application.
Place your ROMs (zipped or unzipped) anywhere on your SD card – Nostalgia.NES will find them.
Nostalgia.NES is GPLv3-licensed and you can download its source code here: http://goo.gl/FxU6Iq
Do not hesitate to send bug reports, suggestions or questions to our email.
PPSSPP is the best, original and only PSP* emulator for Android. It runs a lot of games, but depending on the power of your device all may not run at full speed.
No games are included with this download. Dump your own real PSP games and turn them into .ISO or .CSO files, or simply play free homebrew games, which are available online. Put those in /PSP/GAME on your SD card / USB storage.
Introducing Pokémap Live, a real-time map of all the pokemon in your area available for catching in the Pokémon Go game! Here’s how it work: simply launch our app and you’ll see a live crowdsourced map of all the pokemon found by our users. If your area doesn’t have many pokemon on the map, you can log in to your game account and the app will simulate walking around, finding pokemon. That’s it, it just works.
Note that due to the popularity Pokémon Go, their servers go down a lot. If our app isn’t working, it’s because their servers are temporarily down. Simply try again later.
Pokémap Live was built by the team at Skiplagged, a popular and reputable search engine for cheap flights and hotels. Don’t worry, security is our priority: your login credentials don’t leave your phone.
IMPORTANT: If you’re using a fake login account, make sure you complete the setup through the Pokémon Go game first. That means creating a username, going through the introduction, catching your first pokemon, etc. Otherwise you will have trouble logging in.
IMPORTANT: If you’re logged in and the app isn’t finding pokemon after a while, kill it and start it again. We’re tracing the problem and will push an update soon.
ePSXe for Android is a Playstation emulator (PSX and PSOne). It is a port of the famous ePSXe for PC. ePSXe provides very high compatibility (>99%), good speed, and accurate sound. It is designed for smartphones and tablets, (for 1-4 players) including a fun 2 players option with split screen mode. It includes virtual touchscreen pad support, hardware buttons mapping (Xperia Play, phones with keyboard or gamepad, external gamepads bluetooth or USB such as WiiMote, Sixaxis, Xbox 360, Moga, Ipega) and analog sticks. ePSXe supports OpenGL HD enhanced graphics thanks to the Peopsxgl Plugin, cheat codes as well as savestates and memcards compatibility with the PC version. ePSXe includes native support for ARM and Intel Atom X86. More info: http://epsxe.com/android/
DOWNLOAD here the best game -> https://apkgamers.org/best-epsxe-games/
********DONT FORGET TO DOWNLOAD BIOS********
How to Install bios?
got to Preferences click bios and location your bios file
DOWNLOAD BIOS HERE -> DOWNLOAD
My Boy! emulator can be available in both versions full and free. Whatever may be device high-end or low-end the emulator always delivers good FPS. No bugs and its battery friendly too.
Link cable emulation either on the same device, or across devices via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi, running at decent speed. Gyroscope/tilt/solar sensor and Rumble emulation. Controls are easy and intuitive, and features like hardware button mapping and onscreen button layout changing. No need to use BIOS as in some emulators. In-built IPS/UPS ROM patching.
DraStic is a fast Nintendo DS emulator for Android. In addition to being able to play Nintendo DS games full speed on many Android devices it has the following features:
– Enhance the gameâ€™s 3D graphics to 2 by 2 times their original resolution (this optional feature works best on high end quad core devices)
– Customize the placement and size of the DS screens, for portrait and landscape modes
– Fully supports add-on controllers, and physical controls in devices like nVidia Shield and Xperia Play
– Save and resume your progress anywhere with save states
– Tweak your gaming experience with a database of thousands of cheat codes
– Synchronize your save games with your online Google Drive space
– Increase emulation speed with fast-forward
ROOT is required. Without it, the app will not launch.
Problems? Use the EMAIL DEVELOPER link in the Play Store.
Today some apps store big files over the internal SD card (e.g. games, podcasts, offline RSS content, pictures, videos, offline navigation software). Typically users have a small internal sd card size (~16GB) while the external SD is a lot bigger (~32-64GB). Most of these apps users download from the Play Store save their application data in the internal sdcard by default and donâ€™t have an option to use the external SD card to store data so they starve your internal SD card memory. FolderMount is the solution to this issue. This app has the ability to link folders in your internal sdcard to folders in your external sdcard thereby populating the internal sdcard folders with content that really exists in the external card. This helps us free space and have multiple games/apps with big data stored simultaneously without the need to uninstall.
Blackmart – an alternative market. The point of the program is that you can download and install paid games and applications as well as in the Market, but for free. It works just like Applanet, but stable.
© 2018, APKPARADISE.ORG. All rights reserved