GTA SA [GTA V] VISA 2 FINAL MOD PACK FOR ANDROID
One of the most famous mod pack for GTA San Andreas Android is back! VISA 2 v1.4 Final!
VISA or V In San Andreas is a total conversion mod for GTA San Andreas Android. The maker of this mod are “Jerad Skull and many other modders”. This is the final version of VISA mod. There are many new vehicles (many vehicles are from GTA V), there are new weapons, new textures, lots of CLEO mods and much more!!!
– Added New Vehicles
– Kuruma->Armored Kuruma
– Added Railgun, homing launcher, hatchet
– Added copyright text
– Vehicle lights now get xenon lights
– GTA V Pickup Items (health kit, armour, money)
– Balanced weapon stats
– Improved Graphics
– Vehicle Xenon Light
– Improved Weapon Hud texture
– Improved Sniper Scope
– Improved Player Animation
– Improved Road Textures
– Fixed Some vehicle names
– Fixed Hammer icon in weapon hud
– Fixed Various bugs
– Hud color bonus file now support 1.03 and 1.05, 1.07
– Game button changed
– New loading screen
Q: My radar is not showing completely?
A: Move “Adjustable.cfg” file from:
Location where you extracted mod/VISAPatchFiles/Optional/VISA_2x2RadarFix/
Q: Where is No More Car Flip mod?
A: Copy “car not fipped final.csa” file from:
Location where you extracted mod/VISAPatchFiles/Optional/VISA_Bonus2/
Q: Franklin skin not working properly?
A: Franklin skin do not support all clothes, haircuts and tattoos
so you have to remove clothes, haircut and tattoo before you install visa.
But if you are too lazy to do this just copy two savegames:
GTASAsf1.b is grove street Cj house,
GTASAsf2.b is Santa maria beach.
Location where you extracted mod/VISAPatchFiles/Optional/VISA_SAVE_FILE/
And load these savegames.
1. If you have already GTA:SA, dont download the Obb file below. If not, then download the 3 files.
2. After you Download, extract the Obb GameCache, and copy the folder com.rockstargames.gtasa, and Paste to Android/Obb folder.
3. Extract the Data you’ve download and Copy the folder com.rockstargames.gtasa and Paste to Android/Data folder (Password: apkgamers.org).
4. Launch the game and Enjoy
Exit to home?
> just restart your phone
NBA 2KLIVE18 v2.8 (final version – completely updated with all patches + new mods)
We proudly present to you the NBA 2KLIVE18, a debut project of the 2KLive Modders featuring the gameplay dynamics of NBA2K by 2K Sports and the superb looks of NBA LIVE by EA Sports. This release note aims to fully introduce the 2klive project.
The NBA 2KLIVE18 is a modified(modded) version of NBA 2K14 APK featuring a very large collection of mods packed together in a single game cache file (OBB). The intention is to create a new and improved version of the game we loved since 2013, featuring up-to-date team rosters and nothing but the best-looking set of mods ever packed in an android game.
This is a debut project, meaning this is a project based purely on vanilla NBA 2K14, every mod inside is authentically created by our team. A complete list of what mods consists this game is available below.
– PLAYER CYBERFACES. One of the things we pride ourselves of is the effort and talent we have put in the cyberface mods of this game. We also made sure that generic-faced players or what we prefer to call “Monggis” are almost 100% eliminated.
– USER INTERFACES. We have released two versions of the OBB file with different UIs. This version sports the NBA LIVE 18–PC/XBOX/PS4 looks, while the other has NBA LIVE MOBILE. Prior to the release of the main project, we have released a 2K18 Android UI for 2K14 users on our facebook page. Please do check it if you are interested in it.
– COURTS / ARENAS. All courts are indirectly ported by our court master from actual NBA LIVE 18 graphics, making sure the feels a next-generation game in an android device is attained at a super-satisfactory level.
– SHADERS. We had the best coffee brewer in town to mix the shaders used in the 2klive project. Expect nothing less.
– TEAM ROSTERS. Updated up to the June 1, 2018 (Before NBA Finals) With a bittersweet twist.
– TEAM LOGOS. We immitated the NBA LIVE 18 tip-off team logos, starting five card type.
– UNIFORM JERSEYS & SIGNATURE SHOES. All updated.
– REPLAY ANIMATION. ESPN on EA (from NBA LIVE 18)
– PLAYER SKINS, ACCESSORIES AND TATTOOS. Well categorized and designed player skins and accessories. Superstar players have 100% accurate tattoos.
– CROWD. LIVE18 and 2K18 crowd merged together to create the best-looking home court advantage!
– COMPLETE IN-GAME PRESENTATION. From scoreboards,panels and control pads to player circles and motion arrows, expect to have the best mod experience inside and outside the game.
– AUDIO. The audio mixing implemented in this project emulates real TV broadcast sound volumes, [almost] complete player name calls, improved arithmetics of the commentating, LIVE18 soundtracks and reverbed mix of in-game music.
– SEVERAL ORIGINAL MOD CONCEPTS FIRST SEEN FROM THE 2KLIVE PROJECT.
DISCLAIMER: We are not associated with any of the original development teams of 2K China and Visual Concepts, as well as EA Sports. We do not own the default NBA 2K14 APK and OBB, as well as the various NBA LIVE 18 images used in this project.
WE DO NOT SELL OUR MODS. THIS IS ALL FOR FREE. DO NOT REMOD AND REUPLOAD ANYTHING INCLUDED IN THIS PROJECT.
WE ARE THE 2KLIVE MODDERS
Gerald Mantaring Dulatre – CFs
Neph Bermudo – Roster, shaders
Allan Ahito – Uniform jerseys, shoes, apk
Andrian Padilla – portraits, generic skins
Anecito Estrellanes – CFs
Joel Mher Mangalonzo – Courts, LIVE18 UI, in-game UI, replay animations, audio xml (volumes, in-game music)
Eric Miranda – NBA LIVE MOBILE UI, NBA 2K18 UI
Ross Jeremy Dela Pena – Name calls fix, soundtrack
Joefel Fortuna – CFs, tattoos, accessories
June Mar Tejada – CFs
Jaymar Amistad – LED animations
Ryan Ignacio – Team logos
Christian Calingcaling – Crowd, Control Pad
Christopher Dominic – CFs
Joel Villanueva – CFs
Josef Marcus Ferrer – Ringstand, Jerseys, etc.
Special Thanks and Credits:
Reynold Ilyana Patlunag for some help with the roster file
Tonskie Estacio and maumau for the Nosebleed Camera mod
Stephen Dy for some cf fixes
And the Most Special Thanks to our Modding Group Community, “NBA2K Android Pinoy Modders(The Original)” founded by Aldrin Catapang
Stay updated for the latest projects we are currently on! Like our facebook page and stay tuned on our website:
©2017, APKGAMERS.ORG. All rights reserved