NBA 2KLIVE18 v2.8 (final version – completely updated with all patches + new mods)
We proudly present to you the NBA 2KLIVE18, a debut project of the 2KLive Modders featuring the gameplay dynamics of NBA2K by 2K Sports and the superb looks of NBA LIVE by EA Sports. This release note aims to fully introduce the 2klive project.
The NBA 2KLIVE18 is a modified(modded) version of NBA 2K14 APK featuring a very large collection of mods packed together in a single game cache file (OBB). The intention is to create a new and improved version of the game we loved since 2013, featuring up-to-date team rosters and nothing but the best-looking set of mods ever packed in an android game.
This is a debut project, meaning this is a project based purely on vanilla NBA 2K14, every mod inside is authentically created by our team. A complete list of what mods consists this game is available below.
– PLAYER CYBERFACES. One of the things we pride ourselves of is the effort and talent we have put in the cyberface mods of this game. We also made sure that generic-faced players or what we prefer to call “Monggis” are almost 100% eliminated.
– USER INTERFACES. We have released two versions of the OBB file with different UIs. This version sports the NBA LIVE 18–PC/XBOX/PS4 looks, while the other has NBA LIVE MOBILE. Prior to the release of the main project, we have released a 2K18 Android UI for 2K14 users on our facebook page. Please do check it if you are interested in it.
– COURTS / ARENAS. All courts are indirectly ported by our court master from actual NBA LIVE 18 graphics, making sure the feels a next-generation game in an android device is attained at a super-satisfactory level.
– SHADERS. We had the best coffee brewer in town to mix the shaders used in the 2klive project. Expect nothing less.
– TEAM ROSTERS. Updated up to the June 1, 2018 (Before NBA Finals) With a bittersweet twist.
– TEAM LOGOS. We immitated the NBA LIVE 18 tip-off team logos, starting five card type.
– UNIFORM JERSEYS & SIGNATURE SHOES. All updated.
– REPLAY ANIMATION. ESPN on EA (from NBA LIVE 18)
– PLAYER SKINS, ACCESSORIES AND TATTOOS. Well categorized and designed player skins and accessories. Superstar players have 100% accurate tattoos.
– CROWD. LIVE18 and 2K18 crowd merged together to create the best-looking home court advantage!
– COMPLETE IN-GAME PRESENTATION. From scoreboards,panels and control pads to player circles and motion arrows, expect to have the best mod experience inside and outside the game.
– AUDIO. The audio mixing implemented in this project emulates real TV broadcast sound volumes, [almost] complete player name calls, improved arithmetics of the commentating, LIVE18 soundtracks and reverbed mix of in-game music.
– SEVERAL ORIGINAL MOD CONCEPTS FIRST SEEN FROM THE 2KLIVE PROJECT.
DISCLAIMER: We are not associated with any of the original development teams of 2K China and Visual Concepts, as well as EA Sports. We do not own the default NBA 2K14 APK and OBB, as well as the various NBA LIVE 18 images used in this project.
WE DO NOT SELL OUR MODS. THIS IS ALL FOR FREE. DO NOT REMOD AND REUPLOAD ANYTHING INCLUDED IN THIS PROJECT.
WE ARE THE 2KLIVE MODDERS
Gerald Mantaring Dulatre – CFs
Neph Bermudo – Roster, shaders
Allan Ahito – Uniform jerseys, shoes, apk
Andrian Padilla – portraits, generic skins
Anecito Estrellanes – CFs
Joel Mher Mangalonzo – Courts, LIVE18 UI, in-game UI, replay animations, audio xml (volumes, in-game music)
Eric Miranda – NBA LIVE MOBILE UI, NBA 2K18 UI
Ross Jeremy Dela Pena – Name calls fix, soundtrack
Joefel Fortuna – CFs, tattoos, accessories
June Mar Tejada – CFs
Jaymar Amistad – LED animations
Ryan Ignacio – Team logos
Christian Calingcaling – Crowd, Control Pad
Christopher Dominic – CFs
Joel Villanueva – CFs
Josef Marcus Ferrer – Ringstand, Jerseys, etc.
Special Thanks and Credits:
Reynold Ilyana Patlunag for some help with the roster file
Tonskie Estacio and maumau for the Nosebleed Camera mod
Stephen Dy for some cf fixes
And the Most Special Thanks to our Modding Group Community, “NBA2K Android Pinoy Modders(The Original)” founded by Aldrin Catapang
Stay updated for the latest projects we are currently on! Like our facebook page and stay tuned on our website:
Please read the section “Important Notes” before purchasing or using this app. Returns or credit cannot be granted after purchase.
This app has absolutely no in-app purchases!
• The World of Monster Hunter Stories
In a world where large monsters roam, and people everywhere make a living hunting, there’s a remote village of people who follow a different set of customs. They are the Monster Riders, a people who don’t hunt but instead form bonds with monsters.
Unlike hunters, they raise and live in harmony with monsters, forming inseparable bonds with them using mysterious artifacts known as Kinship Stones.
The monsters that form kinships with Riders, known as “Monsties,” possess incredible powers. By becoming a Rider, you too can befriend countless Monsties, riding them as you explore a vast, exciting world. Join the adventure and “Ride On!”
• Game Features
– Recruit countless Monsties!
Monsties, and the bonds you form with them, are the backbone of your adventure. Explore vast environments and dungeons to find monster dens, and bring back the eggs you find to hatch new Monsties!
– Fight with your Monsties in Network Battles!
Take your hero and the Monsties you’ve raised into battles with other Riders! Build a team of your favorites to challenge other players.
– New features for the smartphone version!
New improvements include beautiful high-resolution graphics, improved user interface, and a new auto-save feature!
The story begins in a forest near the village of Riders. Three young friends—the hero, Lilia, and Cheval—stumble upon a shining egg.
The trio perform a playful imitation of the Rite of Kinship, only to be shocked when it actually succeeds!
The egg hatches, revealing a baby Rathalos, a flying wyvern also known as “the King of the Skies.” The trio affectionately name him “Ratha,” and take him back to the village.
Days later, without warning, the village is beset upon by a monster infected by “the Black Blight.” They manage to drive it away, but not before it devastates the town—and leaves indelible scars in the hearts of Cheval and Lilia.
A year passes…
The hero receives a Kinship Stone from the Village Chief and officially becomes a Rider. Cheval and Lilia both leave the village, each on their own path. The hero, though separated now from childhood friends, partners up with the cheerful Navirou, and embarks upon a new adventure into the world of hunters.
A story of friendship and triumph await you—ride on into the world of Monster Hunter Stories!
• Notes on Multiplayer
– Multiplayer (Network Battles, etc.) is available only after a certain amount of game progress.
– Network Battles are only available against other players of the paid Android version of this app.
– Network Battles are not available against players of the Japanese version of this app.
– Play in an area with a good connection to ensure the best online experience.
– You must sign in to Google Play game services to use multiplayer features.
• Additional Notes
– To use this app, you must agree to the “Monster Hunter Stories End User License Agreement” (link below) when booting the app for the first time.
– This app features the same story as the handheld console version.
– Several handheld console features, such as certain collaboration contents, amiibo features, local Network Battles, and StreetPass, are NOT available in this version.
– Deleting this app will also erase any stored save data.
– This app can only be downloaded with a Wi-Fi connection.
– Battle Party QR codes from the Japanese version will not work in this version.
©2017, APKGAMERS.ORG. All rights reserved