Adult Content - access restricted
This Game contains adult content and only suitable for those 21 years or older.
Are you 21 years of age or older?
Claire’s Quest a highly-interactive, non-linear adult RPG, set in a dark fantasy setting inspired by the early Renaissance and made using RPGMaker MV. Unlike the majority of RPGMaker games out there, however, this game is totally devoid of any form of combat or grinding. What separates an adult game from simple porn is the player input. Yet, if you’ve ever played any kind of adult game, you might sometimes feel like no matter what your input, the game progressed exactly the same anyway.
We wanted to toy with a stereotypical fantasy RPG setting – but instead of the player controlling a hero, or an adventurer, or anyone with any kind of outright power to change the world… we instead put the player in the shoes of the titular Claire – a naive, desperate refugee fleeing a terrible war that has taken everything she has ever known from her. Claire is thrust into a world without innocence, where the very worst of humanity and all its societal evils are on full display. She seems doomed to meet with a dark fate – but you can fight to prove otherwise… or, you can force her to succumb to her base desires. In Claire’s Quest, we really wanted to convey to the player that their choices really do matter. Every decision you make will have consequences – and not just small consequences, either. Your every decision could drastically alters the way your adventure plays out. That beggar you helped way back then on a whim… becomes the difference between success or failure, freedom or enslavement, and even life… or death. Every single playthrough could turn out completely differently. So how will Claire fare in this dystopian world she finds herself in?
With your choices, you’ll decide.
Release Date: 2019-11-07
Developer: Dystopian Project
Platform: PC, Windows
Genre: RPG Maker, RPG, 2DCG, Female Protagonist, Rape, Slavery, Prostitution, Monster, Bestiality, Vaginal Sex, Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Handjob, Paranormal, Group Sex, Lesbian, Multiple Penetration
* The city of Rathpike has been fully overhauled, and is now in-game. This includes portraits, maps, sprites, and much, much more kudos to Ars. Most areas, old scenes, and quests are present. Old scenes that are now back and accessible include the two brothel scenes, the anal scene in the inn, the three Meat Pit scenes, and the stalker attack on a drunken Claire leaving the pub.
* New scene added to the warehouse (part of Thieves questline) – handjob can be given to the foreman.
* New scene and mini-faction added to the Undercity, the Urchins who can be encountered in Undercity West.
* New pissplay scene in the pub basement (Rusty Shield).
* Anal scene from the inn made easier to unlock; now only continued temptation (x3 times during the cleaning job) is required to trigger.
* Quest indicator system experimentally added to the Prologue area for player testing. They simply denote where quests are with a floating exclamation marker, and disappear as soon as player activates the quest.
* UI has been integrated with outfits; the UI portrait now changes depending on if Claire is wearing a specific outfit.
* Interactive map added to the world travel system. Travel between Valos and Rathpike now possible.
* Prologue routes have been changed, quite extensively; Grey can now drop you at either Rathpike or Valos as a free woman; Shady Sailor’s actions now send you to the Meat Pit or lead you to Rathpike as a free woman.
* Item iconset has been changed extensively, featuring a new high-quality set, with many custom ones done just for Claire’s Quest by Nikki. Many redundant items (ie. Lingerie, which only appears once and never gets used again) also removed, replaced with new items.
* Meat Pit encounter can now occur in the Undercity (East), provided this route is not activated via Shady Sailor. This is linked to a new “debt” questline in Rathpike can occur, barring Claire from travel out of the city until repaid; this debt can be defiantly rejected, which results in Claire being sent to the Meat Pit instead.
* Restaurant in Valos sells a full hunger restore meal on the spot rather than selling an item dish.
* Costume room added to the Gallery; the costumes are cosmetic only, for players who requested being able to change their outfits on whim. They do not affect gameplay directly.
* Patreon link added to title screen.
* Temporary Tigerlily in the Wash area, to be removed after Badlands returns.
* Increased speed when in Gallery so it’s easier to run to scenes you want to see. Speed decreases back to normal upon leaving Gallery.
* After Meat Pit ends, it no longer leads to a potential questline in Sorraine.
* “Life Is A Cabaret” questline fixed up, should no longer block progression and complete as intended.
* New BGM tracks added, but not widely propagated yet; one in Brabannois Club, one in the Casino.
* Fixed erroneous description for Dog Walker quest.
* Bullpen added to Chemont Town; there is also a Job Quest linking Stables to Bullpen, but it won’t activate for saved games. The entire thing is still doable, but it just won’t register on the journal if you’re using a saved game.
* New “milking” scene available in Bullpen.
* New “mating” scene available in Bullpen.
* Kennels job can now be advanced slightly, provided you completed Wolves At The Door (Rangers) and did the regular dog-walking job before.
* Evie added to Chemont Town, with Bullpen encounter
* Isobelle added to Chemont Town, with post-Stables encounter
* New dog sprite added
* New ghost sprite added
* Leftover BGS when learning lockpicking fixed
* Tile issues in Fallwater fixed
* Mouse-hovering issue in interactive travel map fixed
* Marker doesn’t disappear for Concerned Kin quest when entering the refugee camp in Hookton – fixed
* Quest progression and Prologue master switch missing when leaving Prologue – fixed
* Thieves introduction quest refers to Chad without introduction – fixed
* Missing an erase event in the pub basement pissplay scene – fixed
* Street whoring sends you to rooftop by accident with certain instances – fixed
** Marker doesn’t disappear during CG scenes – aware of issue, but still figuring out solution
supply merchants. No penalty for using now, but added a warning as a placeholder for future consequence.
Fixed the possibility of getting trapped in Hamley’s store, when setting fire to store after buying refugee’s necklace. Returning refugee’s necklace now stops you from setting fire to the store.
The Cup and Trotter slimes were missing a slime extract drop; fixed.
Various map/tile pathing issues in Hookton addressed
The item that Lady Vane’s servant gives is changed to Pie over Cake
Hilltop Inn groping scene disappears from Gallery if viewed there; fixed.
Bear’s Motley not deducted when made into the Bear-Girl Outfit by Roxanne; fixed.
One of Pliny’s dialogue options deducts Seduction instead of adding it; fixed.
Alternate non-sexual/Pit route of rescuing Pit Girls via Secret Passageway (visible when Intrigue >9) in Undercity West. This route is disabled and Natalie potentially dies from the Pit if you advance past Fat Jack’s storyline without rescuing and without coming out of the Pit.
Updated the New Beginnings questline involving Natalie, Pit Girls, and the rescue victim from Fat Jack’s.
The temporary Tigerlily removed from the Wash, added to Badlands where it belongs (surrounded by Manticores lol)
* Basically just forgot to mention this last patch, but experimental new Gallery system where you can pay for a mass unlock for a given’s areas scenes. Using as a placeholder for a later full unlock system for now. Now works as intended from 0.17.3 after removing coin deduction error and count error.
* No option to sell Tigerlily to Soft-Spoken Gypsy; also, Tigerlily is not checked, but rather, the Permit from Fort Amberley, for antidote. Fixed both issues.
* Fat Jack’s old sprite in jail during thief progression. Fixed.
* Forbidden Knowledge quest does not update when speaking to Old Bailey innkeeper if you’ve unlocked the anal scene. Fixed.
* Several more pathing issues found and fixed in Prologue.
* WorldMap image missing, thus disabling the travel system. Fixed.
TOUCH SCREEN USAGE
©2017, APKGAMERS.ORG. All rights reserved