Detailed and easy to use offline maps. We have millions POI on our maps. Record your GPS tracks and bookmark your favorite locations.
• Amazingly detailed maps of all countries of the world.
• Based on open data from OpenStreetMap project. OSM is an open-source alternative to Mapquest, Google Maps and Waze.
• Updated monthly with improved data.
• Incredible fast – results appear instantly as you type.
• It works in variety of ways – by object name, category or even by GPS coordinates.
• It finds objects in multiple languages – this will make your searching much easier than ever.
• Save favorite places on your map.
• Choose from lots of icons to assign to bookmarks.
• Record your trips even when app is in background.
• Monitor your real-time speed, distance and time travelled, as well as altitude right on the map during the trip.
• Choose from 7 solid track colors or altitude and speed gradients.
IMPORT AND EXPORT
• It’s easy to export your tracks, bookmarks or whole travel collection as KML or GPX file.
• User itinerary is organized to collections for easy access.
• MBTiles and sqlitedb offline raster maps support.
• One finger zooming.
• Trip computer with speed and altitude.
• Tracking mode.
• Coordinates and scale.
• Visible object set could be customized.
• 11 different map languages is supported.
• Map labels size could be changed. Large labels on maps is extremely useful while driving.
Going on vacation? Don’t forget to download an offline map with you. Rome, Italy? Just 16Mb. Paris, France? Just 67Mb. Barcelona, Spain? 197Mb. Amsterdam, Netherlands? 261Mb. London, UK? 283Mb. New York, Chicago, Florida, Las Vegas, Nevada, Seattle, San Francisco, California, USA? 500Mb in total.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Click Download Green button below, Wait for 5 seconds and click the skipad at the right top corner, and the file will be automatically download. Sometimes the file is in another website, just click the download and the file will be download. For more info click this link "https://apkgamers.org/how-to-download/".
Download the game APK file, After Download Finish, tap the downloaded file in your notification bar and Install.
Or go to your File Manager and navigate your Download folder, find the game apk and install it.
Download game APK file and Game Cache
Go to your File Manager and navigate your Download folder.
Find the gamecache file and tap long press the file and tap the menu in your phone and tap Extract or Decompressed.
After Extract or Decompressed the file, Copy the folder that start in com. and paste to Android/OBB folder or Android/Data. you can see in Download orange button above where to put the cache file
You can now Install the apk and open it.
©2017, APKGAMERS.ORG. All rights reserved