GalleryVault is a fantastic privacy protection app to easily hide and encrypt your photos, videos and any other files that you do not want others to see.
GalleryVault can hide its app icon and keep your privacy absolutely safe. You can import your private images and videos in this secure vault, and nobody knows the existence of it.
What’s more, GalleryVault has the beautiful design, it provides you the smooth and amazing media browse experience.
• Hide photos, hide videos and hide any other types of files
• The hidden files are all encrypted
• Support hiding icon, and no one knows the existence of Gallery Vault except you.
• Support hiding files in SD card and moving your encrypted files to SD card to save your device storage, including Android 4.4(KitKat), 5.0(Lollipop), 6.0(Marshmallow) and 7.0(Nougat)+.
• Integrated with Private Web Browser and support downloading all images and videos in web page with just one tap
• The beautiful, smooth and elegant user experience
• No storage limitation to hide photo and hide video
• Shake your phone to close Gallery Vault in a hurry
• Support hiding and playing GIF images
• Support Break-in Alerts and know who is trying to break-in
• Support Fake Passcode and show fake content when you input fake passcode
• Support Fingerprint (Only support samsung device with fingerprint scanner)
With GalleryVault, your privacy is well protected.
————- FAQ ————–
Are my hidden files stored online?
No. Your files are stored only on your device, so please make sure to backup all your hidden files before transferring to new device or factory reset.
What can I do if I fail to launch GalleryVault from Dialer?
Sometimes, in some devices, after Gallery Vault is killed by system or other apps, or after device restarted, Gallery Vault may not be able to respond to dial event. In that case, you can try one of the following methods:
1. Use your device built-in browser to visit this page: http://open.thinkyeah.com/gv .
2. Tap the “Manage Space” button in System App Detail Info page of Gallery Vault (System Setting->Apps->GalleryVault)
What can I do if I forgot my passcode?
Please find the latest mail we send to you (by searching the keyword thinkyeah in your mail box), and follow the steps in the mail to reset your passcode.
If you cannot find the mail, you can send another one by the following steps:
1. Launch Gallery Vault locking page.
If your icon is hidden, tap the “Manage Space” button in System App Detail Info page of Gallery Vault (System Setting->Apps->GalleryVault).
2. Try to unlock and fail for 2 times, then a Forgot button will show.
3. Tap “Forgot” button and tap “Resend Auth Email” button in the dialog.
Click Download Green button below, Wait for 5 seconds and click the skipad at the right top corner, and the file will be automatically download. Sometimes the file is in another website, just click the download and the file will be download. For more info click this link "https://apkgamers.org/how-to-download/".
Download the game APK file, After Download Finish, tap the downloaded file in your notification bar and Install.
Or go to your File Manager and navigate your Download folder, find the game apk and install it.
Download game APK file and Game Cache
Go to your File Manager and navigate your Download folder.
Find the gamecache file and tap long press the file and tap the menu in your phone and tap Extract or Decompressed.
After Extract or Decompressed the file, Copy the folder that start in com. and paste to Android/OBB folder or Android/Data. you can see in Download orange button above where to put the cache file
You can now Install the apk and open it.
©2017, APKGAMERS.ORG. All rights reserved