Your feedback will be much appreciated, particularly if you find a bug or if you have any suggestions as to how Hawk Chess can be improved. Contact me directly at [email protected] and I’ll respond as quickly as possible.
• Play against a variety of compatible UCI chess engines, including the built-in Hawk engine.
• Variable skill levels for supported engines.
• Switch engines and adjust their skill in-game.
• Variable time controls.
• Undo moves.
• Polyglot opening books.
• Gaviota and Syzygy end-game tables (3 piece included).
• Create human-only games, with a chess engine on-hand to provide hints. ★
• Create engine-only games, useful for learning and your general interest. ★
• Play multiple off-line games concurrently. ★
• Ask for hints from any installed engine. ★
• Play on-line via FICS.
• Challenge on-line opponents.
• Variable time controls.
• Search for and observe existing on-line games and players.
• Seek new games against on-line opponents.
• Submit, accept and decline requests to undo moves.
• Connect to multiple servers concurrently.
• Notifications for when you are challenged or when it’s your turn to play.
• Timeseal support for FICS.
• Play multiple on-line games concurrently. ★
Create, Review and Analyze
• Review and play back completed games move-by-move.
• Create and play your own positions using the board editor.
• Analyze completed games move-by-move using any installed UCI chess engine.
• Analyze completed games in their entirety using up to 4 UCI chess engines, with all analysis results displayed graphically. ★
• Import PGN game libraries for detailed review and analysis. ★
• Export games to PGN files, or FEN positions to the clipboard. ★
• Review PGN game commentary. ★
• Navigation drawer to quickly switch between different sections of the application.
• Action bar drop down selector to quickly switch between your active games.
• 2D and 3D board layouts.
• Customizable 2D board theme and color schemes.
• Moveable 3D camera.
• Highlights for previous move and hints.
• Where applicable, highlights for legal moves and the next move.
• Show pieces captured or pieces ahead of opponent.
• Support for various screen sizes, including tablets.
• Landscape and Portrait modes.
• Mailbox for all of your pending challenges.
• Adjust many game options via your personal preferences.
• No ads in full version!.
Click Download Green button below, Wait for 5 seconds and click the skipad at the right top corner, and the file will be automatically download. Sometimes the file is in another website, just click the download and the file will be download. For more info click this link "https://apkgamers.org/how-to-download/".
Download the game APK file, After Download Finish, tap the downloaded file in your notification bar and Install.
Or go to your File Manager and navigate your Download folder, find the game apk and install it.
Download game APK file and Game Cache
Go to your File Manager and navigate your Download folder.
Find the gamecache file and tap long press the file and tap the menu in your phone and tap Extract or Decompressed.
After Extract or Decompressed the file, Copy the folder that start in com. and paste to Android/OBB folder or Android/Data. you can see in Download orange button above where to put the cache file
You can now Install the apk and open it.
©2017, APKGAMERS.ORG. All rights reserved