Pokemon GO Controls requires
• Root access
• Xposed framework
• Download and activate in Xposed installer.
• Reboot the device to complete activation.
• Go to Settings>Developer Options>check Allow Mock Location.
• If you are on Android 6 or above, please grant Location and Draw over other apps permissions.
• Press and hold on the Map to set your initial location.
• Press the play button to display the controls, you can drag it around screen by holding on the right or left of the N button.
• Long press the N button to stop the service.
Note : If you try to jump too far or try to skip countries in the game, your Pokemon GO account may get banned. The app developer is not responsible for anything that happens to your Pokémon GO account.
Click Download Green button below, Wait for 5 seconds and click the skipad at the right top corner, and the file will be automatically download. Sometimes the file is in another website, just click the download and the file will be download. For more info click this link "https://apkgamers.org/how-to-download/".
Download the game APK file, After Download Finish, tap the downloaded file in your notification bar and Install.
Or go to your File Manager and navigate your Download folder, find the game apk and install it.
Download game APK file and Game Cache
Go to your File Manager and navigate your Download folder.
Find the gamecache file and tap long press the file and tap the menu in your phone and tap Extract or Decompressed.
After Extract or Decompressed the file, Copy the folder that start in com. and paste to Android/OBB folder or Android/Data. you can see in Download orange button above where to put the cache file
You can now Install the apk and open it.
©2018, APKPARADISE.ORG. All rights reserved