Reap revenge in SEGA’s legendary side-scrolling beat ‘em up, now available on mobile for the very first time. You are Joe Musashi, a ninja out for revenge against the evil criminal organization ‘Neo Zeed’.
They’ve killed your master and captured your bride, so now you must travel the globe to dish out ninjutsu justice to the crime syndicate. Master ninjutsu techniques and collect mystical power-ups as you fight your way through this retro classic.
The Revenge of Shinobi joins the SEGA Forever classic games collection, a treasure trove of free SEGA console classics brought to life on mobile for the first time!
– Eight globe-trotting districts, each with its own unique boss battle
– Secret power-ups hidden throughout the game
– Collect shuriken to take out enemies from afar (psst… the old code still works!)
– Master ninjutsu techniques and devastate your foe
– Summon fire and thunder to take out entire waves of adversaries
– Four difficulty levels, from beginner to master ninja.
SEGA FOREVER FEATURES
– PLAY FREE
– SAVE YOUR GAME PROGRESS AT ANYTIME
– LEADERBOARDS – compete with the world for high scores
– CONTROLLER SUPPORT – HID compatible controllers
– OFFLINE PLAY
– GAMES RELEASED EVERY MONTH – Download them all!
– “I just didn’t want to stop playing.” [94%] – Julian “Jaz” Rignall, Mean Machines #1 (October 1990)
– “Brill graphics, exceptional sound, and uncomplicated gameplay make for excellent ninja-fighting thrills ‘n’ spills.” [93%] – Paul Rand, Computer & Video Games #99 (February 1990)
– “Distressingly involving and hair-wrenchingly addictive.” [92%] – Julian Boardman, Raze #3 (January 1991)
– Spider-Man was once an officially licensed character in the game
– There have been many revisions of the game due to copyright issues
– Legendary composer Yuzo Koshiro also wrote the music for both Game Gear Shinobi titles
CLASSIC GAME FACTS
– Originally released in 1989 in Japan and North America, with the European release arriving in 1990
– Known as The Super Shinobi in Japan
– Released in arcades on SEGA’s Mega-Tech platform
Click Download Green button below, Wait for 5 seconds and click the skipad at the right top corner, and the file will be automatically download. Sometimes the file is in another website, just click the download and the file will be download. For more info click this link "https://apkgamers.org/how-to-download/".
Download the game APK file, After Download Finish, tap the downloaded file in your notification bar and Install.
Or go to your File Manager and navigate your Download folder, find the game apk and install it.
Download game APK file and Game Cache
Go to your File Manager and navigate your Download folder.
Find the gamecache file and tap long press the file and tap the menu in your phone and tap Extract or Decompressed.
After Extract or Decompressed the file, Copy the folder that start in com. and paste to Android/OBB folder or Android/Data. you can see in Download orange button above where to put the cache file
You can now Install the apk and open it.
©2017, APKGAMERS.ORG. All rights reserved